Hello there, Latisha here with you today. I am sharing a card that could be used for a Valentine’s or for an Anniversary. Using the 3D Foam Designer Shapes, as Wear Your Adhesive on the Outside, is a fun an easy way to embellish any project.
1. Cut/score cardstock.
2. Using Sweet Stamp Shop stamps, create a custom background by stamping the bow repeatedly in rows.
3. Round corners using a corner rounder.
4. Stamp banner in black ink, along with the “husband” and “wife” sentiments.
5. Cut out banner.
6. Adhere Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares (small white), onto the back of the banner, adhere to the card.
7. Peel off the tops of several Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Hearts, and apply red glitter to the hearts.
8. Peel off the hearts from the packaging and adhere to the card to embellish.
Materials Used: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Hearts, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares (white small), Sweet Stamp Shop Announcing set, red glitter, Tsukineko Tuxedo Black ink, white card stock, Colorbox red ink, corner rounder,