Hello everyone! Lovely to see you again! It’s Asia King here and today I have a tutorial for a card I made for my Mum for Mother’s Day. In Poland Mother’s Day is celebrated on the 26th May :-). Ok, here we go.
1. Prepare your stamps, papers, cardstock and cutting dies. Prepare the A6 card base and trim the background panel from patterned paper. Die cut the cameo and the sentiment panel.
2. Sprinkle Aged Rose powders randomly over the background paper and heat from underneath to melt.
3. Adhere the panel to card blank with Crafty Power Tape.
4. Stamp the image and colour with Inktense pencils and cut it out.
5. Adhere cameo insert to the background with E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips.
7. Add some adhesive to the cameo insert using E-Z Dots® Permanent. Cover the area with some cheese cloth.
8. Mount the image of the lady over the frame with some Regular 3D Foam Squares White.
9. Stamp a sentiment onto the panel with small alpha stamps. Adhere the panel to the card with Small 3D Foam Squares White.
11. Finally add some accents with Thin 3D Foam Squares sprinkled with pearl glitter.
I hope you like the end result and fingers crossed my Mum likes it, too :).
Supplies: Crafty Power Tape, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips, E-Z Dots® Permanent, Thin 3D Foam Squares Mix White, 3D Foam Squares White Regular, 3D Foam Squares White Small, Adhesive Dots 3D, Adhesive Dots Small
Other supplies: Stampendous – cling Garden Gal, Aged Rose Embossing Enamel, Tiger lily Pearl Glitter; Graphic45 Sweet Sentiments papers, Core’dinations Glitter Silk cardstock, Sizzix Thinlits Victorian Cameo, Marianne Design COL1325, StazOn Gothic Purple ink, Coffee Archival ink, Derwent Inktense pencils.
Thank you for visiting and for your lovely comments. If you’d like to see some more close up pictures, feel free to visit this post on my blog, too :).
Big crafty hugs