Hello, Latisha here today bring a bright card using the Nautical collection line by Fancy Pants. The great benefit of creating with a full collection, is that all of the fuss and questions are taken out of creating. Everything is going to match & coordinate…I think something all of us creative types enjoy. Then only thing really you need, is some type of cutting tool & your favorite Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesives.
For myself, I absolutely need Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares. I really don’t think I can create a project without them, they truly give projects that extra depth that helps give it that missing piece. For this card, because I was only adhering a single strip of paper using a tape runner, I grabbed by E-Z Runner Permanent Strips. What I love the most about this particular tape runner, is how smooth it is, when you apply it to a project.
1. Trim pattern paper to a 4×4 card base.
2. Trim red foil cardstock, and adhere using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner Permanent Strips.
3. Adhere chipboard button piece to tag using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares.
4. Adhere tag to the card using foam squares.
5. Trim banner diecut, adhere using foam squares.
6. Place stickers next to the tag.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner
Fancy Pants Label Stickers
Fancy Pants Red Foil paper
Fancy Pants Small Decorative Tags
Fancy Pants Button Set