Welcome to the last day of the Blog Hop with Art Impressions Stamps!
Hello, Latisha here with you today with a fun shaped card using the Holiday Wishes Set from Art Impressions.
1. I started by stamping the image in Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink, onto white card stock.
2. Color the image in using Chameleon markers.
3. Place the Spellbinders labels dies over the colored image, cut/emboss, then set aside.
4. With red card stock, create a frame using a large & smaller die. Cut/emboss.
5. Cut Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares with scissors, and adhere to the inside of the frame.
6. Apply frame over the colored image die cut, this will become the card front.
7. Die cut cardstock for the back/inside of the card using red & white card stock. Adhere together using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable.
8. Using black ink, stamp the sentiment.
9. Score the top of the die cut, and liberally apply adhesive, then adhere it t0 the card front.
10. Add twine to embellish.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares (white, regular)
- Art Impression, 4516 Holiday Wishes Stamp set
- Spellbinders dies
- Lawn Fawn twine
- Chameleon Markers
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- white cardstock
- red cardstock