Latisha here with you today! Can you believe Father’s Day is just right around the corner? The project I am sharing with you, is a super simple decorated bag and tag, that anyone can create.
- Trim patterned paper to fit the front of bag and adhere it using E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable tape.
- Adhere a smaller strip from the “b” side of patterned paper (shown in the above image).
- Apply alpha stickers (“DAD”) to the bag.
- For the tag, trim patterned paper to size and corner round each corner.
- Adhere a strip of different patterned paper to the bottom of the tag with E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable.
- Let’s adhere the die cuts using Crafty Foam Tape: place heart die cut on the strip and center the sentiment die cut onto the tag.
- Punch a hole in the tag, and tie to the bag with twine.
This was so easy to make, and turns a plain Kraft bag into something special. This technique can be used for any occasion or holiday!