Hello Friends, Latisha here with you today. I have a super simple stamped card which includes using patterned paper as a focus image, popped up with 3D Foam Squares White Small. I was looking a a sentiment stamp set, and this particular piece of patterned paper in a 6 x 6 pad, and the combination put me into a fit of giggles.
This is a gorgeous piece of patterned paper, but it also looks somewhere, that you could hide a body – lol. If there ever was a sentiment and patterned paper that were meant for each other, it’s these two.
- Create an A2 card base using white card stock.
- Trim patterned paper, adhere using E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable.
- Die cut patterned paper using a rectangle die.
- Stamp sentiment using navy blue ink.
- Adhere stamped panel to the card using 3D Foam Squares White Small
- Tie a double bow using twine, adhere using Dodz Adhesive Dots Small.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Used:
E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable
3D Foam Squares White Small
Dodz Adhesive Dots Small
Fancy Pants Designs: Dream Big Patterned Paper
Simon Says Stamp: Cathy Zielske Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn: Twine, Die & Ink