Girlie Grunge Art Medium
Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Girlie Grunge Art Medium (6.8 fl oz)
Girlie Grunge Art Medium is a liquid glue, sealer and varnish. It goes on white and dries smooth, flat, and clear. Dries semi-gloss with one coat, glossy with 2 coats. When diluted it has a matte finish. Girlie Grunge Art Medium is non-toxic, water based, and cleans up with soap and water.
It can be used like traditional craft glue, as a decoupage medium, and as a sealer for mixed media and image transfer. Perfect for porous media such as canvas, ribbon or paper. Wide mouth jar makes it easy to use with brushes.
- Use full strength for Papercrafting and Image Transfer
- As Decoupage & Sealer: Dilute with water 1:1
- As Glaze: 1:2:2 Pigment Powder, Art Medium, Water
- As Paint: 1:2 with Pigment Powder and Art Medium.
- Colored Spray Mist: mix water and Pigment Powder in a spray bottle for a sparkly colored mist, seal with Art Medium
- Stiffen and Sculpt: Use undiluted, dry with a heat tool and scult as it dries.
- Apply with brush or sponge for traditional applications.
- Use in a squeeze bottle as traditional glue.
- Store at room temperature 50° - 86° F (10° – 30° C); Keep from freezing.
Visit our Preferred Retailer List to find a retail store near you.