Wow, it’s December first! Can you believe it? This month we’ll be highlighting our Red and Green products and the wintry mix of 3D Foam Shapes!
For my card today I went with a white on white color scheme. Not so much that I want to look out the window and see snow, but I really like the way the whites work together here.
I used embossing powder on the 3D Foam Snowflakes and 3D Foam Pennants. Because the white film on the top is translucent, I had to trim the Creative Photo Corners down with scissors. I added the lace ribbon with Crafty Power Tape because it is clear and perfect for ribbons.
To adhere the film I used Adhesive Sheets because they provide clear edge to edge coverage, perfect for clear or translucent items like this.
Thanks for visiting today!
I used these supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Snowflakes, 3D Foam Pennants, Creative Photo Corners White, Crafty Power Tape, Adhesive Sheets 4×6″
- A Jillian Vance Design: Snowflake Sentiments stamp
- Wow! Embossing Powder: Sparkling Snow EP
- Clearsnap: Colorbox Pigment Ink -Frost White
- Rowlux: Moire white film
- May Arts Ribbon: Lace Ribbon