Hello friends, Latisha here with you today. How is it possible that it is the end of May, and summer is just right around the corner? It also means the end of another school year, and if you are like me, graduation announcements have been flooding your mailbox.
I am sharing a graduation card with you all. Super easy, bright colors, so it works for a male or female graduate, and no stamping or manual die cutting! What?!
- Create card base 4.25 x 5.5 inches.
- Trim pattern paper, and adhere to the card front using Crafty Foam Tape White.
- Trim rectangle die cuts from pattern paper using scissors, adhere together using E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable.
- Add a paper clip, and adhere to the card front using 3D Foam Squares White, Regular.
- Apply Crafty Foam Tape to the back of the “travel, explore, live” sticker, and adhere to the banner sticker. Apply foam adhesive to the back of the banner sticker and adhere to the card.
- Create a sentiment out of stickers, “congrats”.
- Trim “enjoy the ride” sticker and adhere to the card using Crafty Foam Tape.
- Tie twine to the paper clip, and add a few stickers to embellish.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable
Crafty Foam Tape White
3D Foam Squares White, Regular
Lawn Fawn Twine
Paper House Productions paper & stickers
Paper Clip; White Cardstock