I was thinking about the Keepsake Envelopes, and the different sizes they come in, and how I like the way the flap looks…and then I figured out they looked like purses! So I pulled together some Fancy Pants Designs papers and went to work!
For this card I used the 2 x 5″ Keepsake Envelope. I trimmed patterned paper to fit inside, then trimmed another piece to match the flap, and adhered it to the floral paper with MyStik™ Permanent Strips. I slid them in and sealed the Keepsake Envelope.
I added some bling and a stamped greeting, and layered it all onto patterned paper and cardstock with Thin 3D Foam Squares for dimension.
Super fast and super easy and I still have several more Keepsake Envelopes in the package to use!
These are my supplies:
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™: Keepsake Envelopes – Assorted, MyStik™ Permanent Strips, Thin 3D Foam Squares – Black
- Fancy Pants Designs: Spring Fever and Bird Cage from It’s The Little Things Collection
- Beadalon: Artistic Wire – Gold, Coiling Gizmo
- Want2Scrap: Gold Bling
- WorldWin Papers: Cardstock
- Flourishes: Taglines Stamp
- Clearsnap: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink – Chestnut Roan