Hey there friends! It’s Lisa with you today and I’m sharing a little geometric die-cut sympathy card that I created. Too many losses in my world lately and I really dislike that I need to have these on hand. Boo!
Just a few simple steps to make this card and you can mix it up to make a few on hand.
1. Die cut a square panel from water color paper.
2. Use Gelatos® in 3 colors create a watercolor background.
3. Die cut another square. Stamp sentiment in embossing ink and heat set with a silver embossing powder.
4. Die cut a circle with another circle inside. This will make a solid circle and a “ring”. Apply E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Adhesive to the ring and adhere to half of the watercolor background. (Set the circle aside for later.)
5. (Positioning of ring)
6. Apply 3D Foam Squares – White, Regular onto back of watercolor square and sentiment square.
(Not pictured.) Cut patterned paper so that it is 1/4″ smaller than card base.
7. Apply E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips to the back of the patterned paper, wrap piece of satin ribbon around left hand side of paper, and adhere on backside.
8. Adhere patterned paper to card base. Again, using E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips, adhere the silver circle under the ribbon on the upper left hand side. Remove the backing and adhere the watercolor background square with the 3D Foam Squares – White, Regular to the the patterned paper, and the sentiment square on top of that. I tucked some 3D Foam Squares – White – Small under the ring and then cut it off at the edge. Done!
Here’s a little close-up from the side so you can see the shimmer of some of the elements used:
Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope that this card inspires you to us your Adhesives, dies, and watercolors in a whole new way!
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Gelatos® in Iced Pear, Kiwi, and Metallic Icing
Technique Tuesday Stamp (You’re So Sweet)
Dies from Lawn Fawn and My Favorite Things
Embossing Powder from Wow!