Hi all! Tami Mayberry here with you today to share a quick and easy card you can create using your Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products. While this card has a winter/thank you theme, the colors and sentiments can easily be changed to fit any occasion. Keep reading to see just how easy it can be!
- Form a 4 ¼ x 5 ½-inch card from navy cardstock.
- Cut a panel slightly smaller than card front from white cardstock.
- Attach two pieces of Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape Denim and Flower to panel as shown.
- Attach a piece of Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/4″ between Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape Denim and Flower strips.
- Peel off backing; sprinkle with glitter and burnish to set.
- Stamp sentiment onto panel.
- Wrap panel with silver thread. Tie snowflake charm to thread; secure in place with Dodz Adhesive Dots 3D.
- Attach panel to card front using 3D Foam Squares White Regular.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® supplies
- Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape Denim and Flower
- Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/4″
- Dodz Adhesive Dots 3D
- 3D Foam Squares White Regular
- Cardstock: white, navy
- Simon Says Stamp! Thanks stamp set
- Clearsnap mermaid ink pad
- Aqua glitter
- MISTI stamping tool
- Buttons Galore and More 28 Lilac Lane Let it Snow embellishment kit