Hello there, Latisha here with you today! I assembled a fun little gift card holder with E-Z Runner® Grand Dispenser and used 3D Foam Squares – White, Regular to add dimension to those cute die cuts. Let me share how to create one…
- With the heart shaped envelope die, I die-cut the patterned paper.
- Score the lines, and adhere the sides shut using E-Z Runner® Grand Dispenser.
- On white cardstock, stamp images in black ink, die-cut and color in.
- Stamp sentiment and hearts onto the front of the envelope.
- Adhere the die cuts to the envelope using 3D Foam Squares – White, Regular.
Now it’s ready to given…
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
E-Z Runner® Grand Dispenser
3D Foam Squares – White Regular
Die, Patterned Papers, Stamp and Ink: Lawn Fawn
Thanks for stopping by!