Hi all! Tami Mayberry here with you today to share a fun way to add a glittery touch to your card creations using Adhesive Sheets 4 x 6″. In my previous post The World is Brighter Card with Adhesive Sheets, I showed you how to use Adhesive Sheets 4 x 6″ to easily attach intricate dies.
In today’s post we will use the same technique but add these die-cut panels filling the negative space with glitter to “Wear Your Adhesives on the Outside.”
Instructions for Believe Butterfly Card:
- Form a 5.50 x 4.25 inch card from white cardstock.
- Cut a 5.50 x 4.25 inch panel from white cardstock.
- Attach Adhesive Sheets 4 x 6″ to card front.
- Die-cut floral image from bottom left corner of white panel.
- Remove adhesive backing from card front; attach die-cut panel.
- Sprinkle card front with pink glitter. Burnish with finger; shake off excess.
- Attach Adhesive Sheets 4 x 6″ to back of black cardstock. Die-cut butterfly from pink cardstock and overlay from black cardstock. Peel off backing from overlay adhere to pink die-cut shape.
- Attach butterfly to card front using 3D Foam Squares White Regular.
- Stamp sentiment onto card front.
- Cardstock: White, Black and Pink
- Stamp: Verve Let It Be Set
- Ink Pad: Clearsnap Licorice
- Pink Glitter
- Dies: Mixed Media 2 and Detailed Butterflies
- Die Cut Machine