Hi and welcome to the Blog Hop with Avery Elle Stamps! All the contest details are below, but first lets talk about you. “You Are Seriously Awesome” is the sentiment I chose to use for my card! It’s a perfect sentiment for just about any card and any occasion!
For the pen, I stamped it twice, cut out both sets and layered them on top of each other with black and white 3D Foam Squares. I had to cut them to fit the skinny pen, but they cut easily. I added 3D Foam Hearts for just a little bit more love. And glitter. Gotta have some glitter!
Now for the Blog Hop Details
We have 2 prizes! Each is a combination of Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® adhesives and Avery Elle Stamps valued at over $30! Please enter through the Rafflecopter system with a blog comment. Additional entries are available too! Come back each day to enter, contest runs from June 16-20 at 11:59pm Central Time! Don’t forget to visit the Avery Elle Blog for additional chances to win! Good Luck and thanks for visiting!
These are the supplies I used:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Hearts, 3D Foam Squares White, 3D Foam Squares Black, Creative Photo Corners Ivory, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips
- Avery Elle Stamps: Write It Clear Stamps
- Ranger Ink: Distress Inks (Dusty Concord, Shabby Shutters, Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Wild Honey, Black Soot, Embossing Ink), Seafoam Embossing Powder
- Stampers Anonymous: Dots & Stripes Stencil
- Sparkle N’ Sprinkle: Fascination glitter
- American Crafts: Black Precision Pen
- Blue and Kraft cardstock, old book page