Hello, Latisha here with you. Today I am sharing a card using the Neat & Tangled Swirly Twirly Tags stamp set.
1. Cut/score white card stock.
2. Trim down white corrugated paper from Fancy Pants Designs.
3. Adhere panel to the card front using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Tape.
4. Trim down pattern paper, round bottom corners using a corner rounder.
5. Adhere pattern paper to the card using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares (white, regular).
6. Stamp the tag image with orange ink onto white card stock.
7. Stamp the hello sentiment with black ink, inside the tag.
8. Using scissors cut out the tag.
9. Adhere the tag to the card using 3D Foam Squares.
10. Add twine to embellish.
The 3D Foam Squares are really great to use on projects because of the depth it creates.
At the end of the week we will pull a winner from all entries through our Rafflecopter box. Please enter through the Rafflecopter system with a blog comment. Additional entries are available too! Good luck and thanks for visiting! Come back each day to enter, contest runs from June 23-27 at 11:59pm Central Time! Don’t forget to visit the Neat and Tangled’s Blog for more chances to win!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Tape
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares (white regular)
- Neat and Tangled Swirly Twirly Tag Stamp Set
- Fancy Pants Designs white corrugated paper
- Fancy Pants Designs Pattern Paper
- May Arts twine
- GinaK Designs Ink (black, orange)
- white cardstock
- corner rounder