Hi! It’s Erica and today I’m sharing three cards I created using MyStik® Permanent Strips and Pink Creative Photo Corners, as well as a quick tutorial showing you how I created my cards!
Step 1: Distress and adhere pattern paper to card base using MyStik® Permanent Strips
Step 2: Add stamping to pattern paper for detail
Step 3: Finish card with flowers and Pink Creative Photo Corners
- FabScraps, Industrial Chic
- Prima Marketing & Recollections – flowers
- Recollections – wooden titles
- Autumn Inspiration – trim
- Studio His & Her – tulle
- Prima Marketing – stamp
- Ranger Ink – Tim Holtz – distress ink
- Tsukineko, Versafine – ink
Thanks for joining me today!
By Deborah S October 8, 2014 - 4:37 pm
Great cards love the subtle variations and yhe round circles very pretty card