Today I wanted to wish my sweet friend a wonderful Happy Birthday~!! Using Lawn Fawn papers, stamp set with matching dies and of course, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products, I created this CAS (Clean And Simple) card for HER…
- With E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips, layer 5⅜ x 3¾” blue dots patterned paper on top of 5⅜ x 3¼” white stripes patterned paper and finish with 5⅜ x 2⅞” red stars patterned paper to create the card panel.
- Place the globe die on the right side (approx. ¾” from the edge) and cut with a manual die cutting machine.
- Stamp globe image on white cardstock, color and cut with globe die.
- Place adhesive on globe die cut with E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips. Using the card panel as a guide, adhere the die cut into the opening.
- Place 3D Foam Squares – Black, Regular onto the back of card panel and adhere to A2 (5½ x 4¼”) card base.
- Stamp sentiment onto white dots patterned paper and hand cut banner with ribbon tails on both sides. Adhere with 3D Foam Squares – Black, Regular.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips and 3D Foam Squares – Black, Regular; Stamp, Patterned Papers and Die: Lawn Fawn (Pintsized Patterns: Beachside Collection, Wish You Were Here Stamp Set and Wish You Were Here Die Set); Cardstock: Darice/Core’dinations; Markers: Chameleon™ Art Products Ltd. (Color Tones Pens 22 Pen Deluxe Set)