Hi everyone! It’s Lisa on the blog today and I thought it would be fun to share a card that could be used for so many upcoming occasions. Grads, Dads, Congrats, or just Thinking of You.
Cute, huh? And super easy, too!
Just cut a piece of white cardstock into 4¼ x 5½ (A2 sized) and score it on the horizontal – the long- edge to start.
1. Die cut the Globe twice using two different colors of cardstock. Punch a circle out of typing paper. Using the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable completely coat the typing paper with adhesive and lay the pieces of the Globe die cut over it. This will help the tiny pieces fit and adhere.
2. Die cut the Globe “holder” out of black cardstock. Place 3D Foam Squares in Black Mix and adhere the Globe on top.
3. Stamp sentiment in black pigment ink, emboss using clear embossing powder. Cut strips of cardstock into ¼” strips. Draw light pencil line from edge to edge on a diagonal. Cover open area with E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips. Lay strips of cardstock over adhesive. Burnish to ensure hold. Trim from back.
4. Die cut red heart. Place one Thin 3D Foam Square, Mix White on the back and adhere to Globe.
5. Apply E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine Adhesive to the back of the completed Globe and adhere to card front. Coat heart with a high gloss medium.
6. Wrap baker’s twine around card twice and tie in bow. To secure, place Dodz™ Medium on tip of scissors and slide under knot. Press down.
For extra embellishments add enamel dots.
From Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable
E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips
E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine Adhesive
3D Foam Squares – Black Mix
Thin 3D Foam Squares – Mix White
Cardstock – My Favorite Things
Dies – Let’s Go, Here Globe (Technique Tuesday)
Stamp – Look Out World (Technique Tuesday)
Accessories – Enamel Dots (My Mind’s Eye), Glaze (Fun Stamper’s Journey), Wink of Stella (Kuretake Zig), Baker’s Twine (Unknown source).