Hello there, Latisha here with you today! With the holidays approaching, more specifically Halloween, I am sharing a fun card with you.
I gathered a few supplies before I began, ink, stamps, markers, twine and adhesive.
- Using yellow ink and a sponge, apply ink onto the the cardstock. I used two different shades of yellow to get this look.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink.
- Using white cardstock, stamp and diecut the images.
- Color in the diecut images using copic markers. (orange, yellows and grey)
- Stamp the stars onto the card front.
- Add Crafty Foam Tape White to the back of the diecuts.
- Adhere the diecuts to the card.
- Tie a bow with twine.
- Adhere the bow to the card front using Adhesive Dots Small.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Lawn Fawn stamps, ink, twine and dies, Distress ink, sponge, scissors, black ink, white cardstock