Hello there! Latisha with you today, sharing a card that is perfect for a friend. The die cut and sentiment can be easily changed to fit the receiver. I am trying to be better at sending cards in the mail. I need to work on being better at it. This card will go into my “to-send” basket. Do you have a container where you keep your cards to give away?
- Cut/fold pattern paper to create a card base.
- Die cut pattern paper, adhere to the card base using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Crafty Foam tape (white).
- Trim down pattern paper, die cut it to fit the square and adhere to the front panel using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares (white, regular)
- Die cut pattern paper using a circle die, adhere to the card front using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Crafy Foam Tape (white).
- Adhere sentiment die cut using Crafty Foam Tape.
- Put together the die cut bow using Home and Hobby Extreme Double Sided Tape.
- Adhere the bow to the card using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Dodz™ Small.
- Adhere stars using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® EZ Dots Permanent Refillable.
- Add twine.
Patterned Paper & Die Cuts: Fancy Pants Designs
Dies: Lawn Fawn