Hi it’s Beth, ’tis the season for weddings! I have a sweet and sparkly card perfect for the big day or a bridal shower.
I made this card, using dies from Spellbinders and 3D Foam Creative Sheets. See how the die embosses the 3D Foam? It even shows the dimension through the glitter!
The cake plate and topper are also from 3D Foam Creative Sheets, and I rubbed Gold Pigment Powder into them.
I stamped a message for the happy couple inside.
Really, it was a quick and easy card, and I’m so happy with the result! If you love it, please repin it!
Thanks for visiting,
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Creative Sheets, 3D Foam Squares White Regular, Creative Photo Corners Gold, Click ‘n Stick
- Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Gold Pigment Powder
- Clearsnap: Twinkle Dust Sugar Shimmer Glitter
- Spellbinders: Die D-Lites Layered Cake Etched Dies
- Graphic 45: A Lady’s Diary collection