With summer break coming to a close, I find myself needing to send a lot of thank you cards that I never got around to do. Today, I am sharing a fun “snail mail” card, that isn’t too heavy to be over one stamp.
- Die cut two pieces to create the card base, adhere together using E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable.
- Die cut pattern paper, adhere to the card front using Crafty Foam Tape.
- Trim down pattern paper, adhere to the front panel using E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable (as well as the kraft stamped card stock too).
- Stamp/diecut/color in sunflower images and envelopes using 3D Foam Squares (white, small).
- Tie bows, adhere using the Dual Tip Glue Pen.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
Crafty Foam Tape white
E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable
3D Foam Squares – White, Small
Hobby Home by 3L®:
Dual Tip Glue Pen
Lawn Fawn: Stamps, Dies, Patterned Papers & Cardstock