Let me show you how I created this layout.
1. First I gathered together some papers matching my colors in the photos I want to scrap. I also wanted to use the Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape Denim and Flower in Denim, some stickers and wood embellishments birds.
2. I decided to adhere some paper scraps horizontal to take up the landscape of the sea on my photos. I used the E-Z Dots® Permanent – Refillable.
3. Some scraps were torn and some were cut with scissors.
4. Then I added my photos in a horizontal line with the E-Z Dots® Permanent – Refillable.
5. I added some wooden birds onto my page by using also the E-Z Dots® Permanent – Refillable.
6. Then I prepared my Keepsake Envelope from the Keepsake Envelopes Mix. I used it for my stones and shellfish I found at this place. The Keepsake Envelopes Mix offers you different sizes to choose the right one for your findings and treasures.
7. I added some stripes of the Denim Tissue Tape of the Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape Denim and Flower.
8. Finishing touches with alpha stickers and some embellishments.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and thanks for visiting us today!
I wish you a nice creative day!