Hi crafty friends! It’s Lisa on the blog again and in most places the air is starting to turn cooler. Unless you live where *I* do…Nevada. I’m still in shorts. Which is why making Fall cards still keeps me dreaming of beautiful, cool, colorful Autumn days. Let me show you what I made today:
This card may look complicated, but it’s very easy to replicate.
- Add patterned paper to the base card at the same size. Adhere using E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser.
- Adhere Premium Double-Sided Tape 1″ towards left side of card. Lift off release paper and use Pigment Powder in Brown and burnish with soft brush (or finger) onto tape. Next to tape add a piece of Tissue Tape. I elected to use the Ash wood grain.
- Die cut patterned paper and a piece of white cardstock. Stamp the sentiment from copper embossing powder. Be certain to stamp slightly left of center since the right side of the piece will be cut off.
- Using the Brown, Gold, and the Wine Pigment Powders burnish color into the 3D Foam Leaves. When done, place onto the white die cut piece. Also, add orange embossing powder to another leaf and VERY carefully emboss the leaf (you don’t want to melt the foam). Add this one to the white cardstock, too.
- Add 3D Foam Squares – White, Regular to the back of the white die cut piece and place on top of the patterned paper piece.
- For additional texture and to make the card look a little more feminine add a bit of Crochet Lace Trim at the bottom of the card. Secure with E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Adhesive. And tie a bit of Twine around the ribbon and fasten in a bow.
Here a are some additional views:
Just wanted to show how easy the bow is AND how pretty it is. 🙂
The leaves are so pretty!
Thank you for joining me today and always!
Stamp : Essentials by Ellen
Dies: Avery ELLE-ments
Embossing Powder: Wow!
Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye; Lawn Fawn
Ink: Tsukineko Versamark,
Other: My Mind’s Eye