Hi crafty friends! It’s Lisa on the blog again and in most places the air is starting to turn cooler. Unless you live where *I* do…Nevada. I’m still in shorts. Which is why making Fall cards still keeps me dreaming of beautiful, cool, colorful Autumn days. And what better way to do that with products from the line from Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Mixed Media? Let me show you what I made today:
This card may look complicated, but it’s very easy to replicate.
- Add patterned paper to the base card at the same size. Adhere using E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser.
- Adhere Premium Double-Sided Tape 1″ towards left side of card. Lift off release paper and use Pigment Powder in Brown and burnish with soft brush (or finger) onto tape. Next to tape add a piece of Donna’s Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape. I elected to use the Ash.
- Die cut patterned paper and a piece of white cardstock. Stamp the sentiment from copper embossing powder. Be certain to stamp slightly left of center since the right side of the piece will be cut off.
- Using the Brown , Gold , and the Wine Pigment Powders burnish color into the 3D Foam Leaves. When done, place onto the white die cut piece. Also, add orange embossing powder to another leaf and VERY carefully emboss the leaf (you don’t want to melt the foam). Add this one to the white cardstock, too.
- Add 3D Foam Squares – White, Regular to the back of the white die cut piece and place on top of the patterned paper piece.
- For additional texture and to make the card look a little more girlie add a bit of Crochet Lace Trim at the bottom of the card. Secure with E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Adhesive. And tie a bit of her Girlie Grunge Twine around the ribbon and fasten in a bow.
Here a are some additional views:
Just wanted to show how easy the bow is AND how pretty it is. 🙂
The leaves are so pretty!
Thank you for joining me today and always!
Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
Girlie Grunge Twine
Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape – Ash & Oak
Pigment Powder Brown
Pigment Powder Gold
Pigment Powder Wine
Stamp : Essentials by Ellen
Dies: Avery ELLE-ments
Embossing Powder: Wow!
Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye; Lawn Fawn
Ink: Tsukineko Versamark,
Other: My Mind’s Eye