Now that spring has officially sprung, it seems like this is the time of year when “congratulations” cards are much needed. With friends getting married, having a baby, graduating high school, etc… you can never have too many congrats cards on hand, especially popped with 3D Foam Squares White Regular!
Here’s how to create yours!
- Die cut pieces and start to assemble them onto the card base.
- Adhere the striped pink die cut to the card using 3D Foam Squares White Regular.
- Adhere the yellow diecut using 3D Foam Squares White Regular.
- Adhere the congrats die cut onto the white banner using E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable.
- Adhere the banner to the heart using 3D Foam Squares White Regular.
- Apply the sequins to the card using Dodz Adhesive Dots Small.
- Tie a bow to embellish.
Another look at the project…
For a masculine graduation card, skip the pink and go for more muted colors.
Thanks for stopping by!