Birthday Card Tutorial:
- Place a piece of 5.25 x 4 inch blue cardstock card panel to a white card base with E-Z Dots® Permanent Refill.
- Cut a piece of 1 x 5.25 inch strip of white cardstock and adhered it to the card front with the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refill.
- Die-cut a heart and adhered it with the Dual Tip Glue Pen on top of the white cardstock strip. Trim excess off the edge.
- Layer and adhere flowers, buttons and piece of cheesecloth on top of the heart die cut with the Dodz Adhesive Dots Medium.
- For the finishing touch, adhere art stones with the Dual Tip Glue Pen.
Now it’s ready to go in the mail! Here are a few more images of the finished card.
Thanks for stopping by…until next time!