It’s very close to Halloween! Why not make a quick BOO Treat Bag for a friend, neighbor or Trick or Treater! Let’s make several of these easy and quick bags!
To make this BOO Treat Bag:
- Die cut “BOO” letters from 3D Foam Creative Sheets in Black.
- Peel liner from the front of the letters. Cover with glitter and press into the adhesive.
- Die cut “BOO” letters from black cardstock.
- Peel liner from 3D Foam Creative letters. Fasten over black cardstock letters with a slight offset to give a shadow effect.
- Cut background shape from patterned paper/
- Fasten to the black paper bag with E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser. (I used E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser because it is a very strong adhesive and will hold when treat bag is filled.)
- Use E-Z Runner® Micro Refillable Dispenser to apply adhesive to the back of the letters. (E-Z Runner® Micro Refillable Dispenser applies a narrow adhesive strip. Great for these letters!) Fasten letters to the treat bag.
- Stamp a verse with black ink on ivory cardstock, trim and fasten to treat bag with E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser
- Tie a bow of twine. Fasten near verse with Adhesive Dots Micro. (Adhesive Dots Micro are the perfect size for a small twine bow!)
That’s it! The only thing left to do is fill with treats!
3D Foam Creative Sheets are one of my favorite things to die cut! They cut easily and give dimension! With adhesive on both sides, it’s so easy to add glitter or paper to one side and fasten them with permanent adhesive on the back.
Thanks for visiting!
Creative Time: 30 Minutes
Skill Level: Beginner
Other: KaiserCraft “Tis the Season” 6 x 6 Pad; Spellbinders Paper Arts Contour Die; Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Onyx Black Ink; Ranger Distress Tim Holtz Glitter; Rubber stamp; Cardstock: Black, Ivory, Black Paper Bag