Hi, Connie here with an artistic twist on this Mixed Media Style Mother’s Day card. I created it with lots of texture and dimension and, of course, with help from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® in that department. They are the best!!!
Mixed Media Style Background
1. Create a background on mixed media paper using various inks. Stamp focal images on the card background.
2. Stamp extra images for added dimension and trim out. Put aside.
3. Layer a green mat and an off-white cardstock mat to the folded card base with the E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Strips.
4. Adhere and lift the mixed media background on top of the off white mat with 3D Foam Squares White Small.
5. Add the extra cut out stamped images from Step 2 to the bird focal cluster, using 3D Foam Circles White Mix in the small size. Perfect for that added dimension we all love.
6. Add vintage trim below the cluster, using the Adhesive Dots Medium.
7. The buttons are added with Adhesive Dots Medium. Works so well in securing the buttons to stay in place!
8. Add the sentiment to the top left of the card using 3D Foam Squares White Small. Lastly, using a glitter pen to give sparkle to the leaves.
Thanks for stopping by!
Creative Time: 45 minutes
Skill Level: Intermediate
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Adhesive Dots Medium
3D Foam Squares White Small
3D Foam Circles White Mix
E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser
Save It to Pinterest!