Hi, Connie here with a dimensional Father’s Day card. June will be here before we know it, so let’s create a mixed media-inspired card for our dads! Creating a Father’s Day card with 3D Foam products will make this card POP!
Dimensional Father’s Day Card Steps
- First, gather the supplies such as the E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser, 3D Foam Circles White Mix, 3D Foam Squares White Small Size, 3D Foam Strips, stamps, ink, embossing powder, stencil, and heavy mixed media cardstock.
- Create a background using inks by watering it down and use it as watercolors. Layer colors and heat dry after each color until the desired look is achieved.
- Stamp tool images with ink and one image with VersaMark. Emboss the VersaMark image with embossing powder. Trim all images out.
- Add 3D Foam Circles White Mix and 3D Foam Squares White Small Size to the tool embellishments and set aside.
- Add in a small area of the inked card panel, the brick wall stencil.
- Adhere the card panel to a beige card panel with 3D Foam Squares White Small Size.
- Using the E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser to adhere the layered card panel to a folded blue card base.
- Add a combination of 3D Foam Circles White Mix and 3D Foam Strips to the tool embellishments. Then adhere to the card front.
I hope this Dimensional Father’s Day card inspires you to try a little mixed media! Thanks for stopping by~
Creative Time: 30 minutes
Skill Level: Beginner
Inks: Ranger Ink (Distress Oxide Ink and Archival Ink); Stencil and Stamps: Darkroom Door (Brick Wall Stencil and Tool Shed Stamps); WOW! Embossing Powder; Twine
Save To Pinterest!