Mixed Media Background Steps
- On an already inked mixed media cardstock (heavy cardstock is fine too), use a ruler or a long acrylic stamping block as a guide to applying lines of E-Z Squares Refillable Dispenser.
- As you can see, the lines aren’t straight and are random.
- Using color mediums such as Panpastels Brown /Black, rub the color over the E-Z Squares. Then outline the squares with a fine line marker.
- Stamp images to the background. I used leaf branches. Color them using Distress Oxide ink.
5. Double mat with two colors of cardstock and adhere to the card front with the E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser.
6. Apply the Crafty Foam Tape 108′ to the back of the card panel.
7. The crafty foam tape was added around the edges and one strip in the middle. This helps to adhere a warped panel straight on the card base.
8. Using the 3D Foam Squares White Small Size, place the stamped birds and embossed sentiment to the card front.
Here are some close-up images of the finished card.
Thanks for stopping by~
Creative Time: 40 minutes
Skill Level: Intermediate
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
E-Z Squares Refillable Dispenser and E-Z Squares Refill
3D Foam Square White Small Size
Crafty Foam Tape 108‘
E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser and E-Z Runner Grand Permanent Strips Refill
Embossing Powder: WOW! Embossing Powder; Coloring: PanPastels and Ranger Ink (Distress Oxide ink); Stamps: Darkroom Door, and A Jillian Vance Design; Black Marker
Love It? Save It to Pinterest!