Hi, Connie here with a fun project, Makes You Happy Mixed Media Card, using scraps from my stash and the wonderful Adhesive Sheets. They really make things easy when using a cutting die. Let me show you.
The mixed media prints, used on this card, were created using a Gel Press and Fresco Chalk paint. They were hanging out in my stash, just waiting to be created with.
Happy Mixed Media Card Background
- 1. Decide on the area you wish to cut. I’m using a Postage Stamp cutting die. I’m only using the Adhesive Sheets on the medium die cut as shown in the photo.
2. Run the mixed media paper (with the adhesive sheet attached to the back of the paper) through the die cutting machine.
3. Remove the cutting die from the paper, peel off the liner and adhere to the larger die cut, as shown in focal photo.
Assembling the card
- 1. Secure the medium die cut to the large die cut using Crafty Foam Tape 108″.
2. Place the large die cut to a black cardstock mat with the E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser.
3. Stamp the medium die cut with a script texture stamp. Stamp the two butterflies and trim out. Adhere the butterflies to the medium die cut using 3D Foam Circles White Mix.
4. Stamp the sentiment on a strip of cardstock and attach to the card front using 3D Foam Strips Black. The sentiment was embossed with black embossing powder.
I love how my Happy Mixed Media card came together using these prints from my stash! Give it a try!
Thanks for stopping by.
Creative Time: 40 Minutes
Skill Level: Beginner
Darkroom Door Stamps, Hobby Art Stamps, Whimsy Stamps, Postage Stamp Die by Kat Scrappiness and Wow Embossing Powder