Hi, Connie here with a Happy Hello Striped Card background idea that uses Foam Crafty Tape 108′ for sizing and dimension. It sounds complicated but it isn’t, just takes some crafty time. Get your favorite patterned paper and let’s get started.
Happy Hello Card Background Steps
- 1. Cut patterned paper into strips, adhere Foam Crafty Tape 108′ to the strip of paper and attach at an angle on the card front. You could do any direction you want, up and down , side to side or make up a totally different pattern.
2. Once the strip is down, turn over the paper and cut off the hang over on each side.
3. Continue on using different papers that coordinate together doing step 1 & 2.
4. Add very small, thin strips, where more color is needed, adhering with the Dual Tip Glue Pen.
Assembling the Card
- 1. Adhere the stripped card front to a folded card base using the E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser.
2. Stamp out Robin bird, color and trim out. Stamp out sentiment and use a die to cut the strip into a rectangle shape for the card front. Attach the sentiment strip using the 3D Foam Squares Black Small. Cut an oval mat for the center of the card. Adhere the Robin bird inside the oval shape using the 3D Circle Black Mix to complete the card.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you put this technique to the test and send a Happy Hello to someone special!
Creative Time: 50 Minutes
Skill Level: Beginner
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Crafty Foam Tape 108‘
3D Foam Circle Black Mix
3D Foam Squares Black Small
E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser
HomeHobby by 3L
Dual Tip Glue Pen
Craft Dies: Spellbinders® Paper Arts (Oval and Label dies), Stamps: Darkroom Door (Robin Stamp and Sentiment Stamp), Twine, Button, Panpastels, and Acrylic Paints
Save to Pinterest!