The Make Today Count Card background is a mix of Distress Oxide Inks and acrylic paint making it a perfect backdrop to the stamped images.
Assembling the Make Today Count Card
- 1. Mat the card front to the black cardstock panel using Crafty Foam Tape 108′.
2. Next, adhere the layered card front to the green cardstock mat using the E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser to a white card base.
3. Make the leaf cut-out shapes into a cluster and place it on the card front with the 3D Foam Circle White Mix. This will give it dimension and interest.
4. Using the 3D Foam Strips, adhere the sentiment to the leaf cluster so it will stand out from the embellishment.
5. Add the buttons using the Adhesive Dots Small. This will secure those heavier elements to the card front.
So perfect to add the buttons with!!!
I hope you enjoyed this fun and easy mixed media Make Today Count Card. I didn’t even get ink on my fingers :):)
Thanks for stopping by!
Creative Time: 30 mins
Skill Level: Intermediate
Stamps: Carabella Studio; Inks: Ranger Ink (Distress Oxide Inks); Stickers; Tim Holtz; Acrylic Paint; Buttons