Hey there!! Ashley here in day two of the A Jillian Vance Design Blog Hop. We have some great prizes! Enter to win between Sept 23-27, 2013, by commenting here, and on A Jillian Vance Design’s Blog! Comment each day on each Blog Hop post to increase your chances of winning! One commenter will be randomly drawn from each blog to win a stamp set and a selection of adhesives!
For today’s hop I got to play with this super cute stamp set:
Cute right!?! Here is the card I created with the set and with some of our fabulous adhesive.
1. Make your card from cardstock.
2. Stamp owl and hat images and color with copic markers, trim.
3. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock and adhere owl and hat with Thin 3D Foam Squares.
4. Adhere white cardstock to card with 3D Foam Squares.
5. Tie metallic ribbon around card to finish.
Super cute and super easy! Hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making it! Good luck in the drawing!
Cardstock: Bazzil Basics
Clear Stamps: A Jillian Vance Design
Metallic Ribbon: May Arts