October marks the month we use the color pink to raise awareness for breast cancer.
Today’s card is a sweet note that you could send to support a friend.
I love the chalkboard look, and decided black would make the image pop. I stamped with chalk in, heat embossed and then triple matted the image. I added 2 sizes of 3D Foam Hearts, and heat embossed them as well. See how great this looks!
Look for these products at your favorite retailer, and help us support the National Breast Cancer Foundation!
- Pink E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips
- Pink E-Z Squares®
- Pink Photo Corners
I used these supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Pink E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips, Pink Photo
Corners, 3D Foam Hearts
- A Jillian Vance Design: Hope Ink Pink Stamp Set
- Sparkle N’ Sprinkle: Princess Rose Embossing Powder
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: VersaMagic Chalk Ink – Pink Petunia
- WRMK: Fancy Floss – Lollipop