Shell Carman here today. I’m really loving the concept of wearing your adhesive on the outside! With the new release of the Designer Foam Shapes there are some gorgeous designs to choose from that are so pretty they need to be a feature on your craft projects!
I have an easy Double Embossing Tutorial that I have used on the 3D Foam Pennants.
1. Separate 1 3D Foam pennant
Leave the backing on for now.
2. Place upside down in selected embossing powder. Make sure pennant is completely covered with embossing powder. Lightly tap off any excess powder.
3. Set embossing powder with a heat gun
4. Place 3D Foam Pennant inside an embossing folder. Run embossing folder through embossing machine.
5. Peel backing from 3D Foam Pennant & adhere to your page
Thanks for Looking!
Shell Carman- Another Scrappy Day