Welcome to Day 3 of our Blog Hop with Stampendous! We are loving the chance to play with their fabulous stamp designs and Encrusted Jewel Kits!
Today I have a Fall home decor project, something seasonal but not necessarily Halloween. This can stay on display through Thanksgiving!
I searched my stash for a small canvas, which I did not find, so instead I cut down a scrap of foam core board to 4.5 x 6″. I covered it with patterned paper and secured it with Crafty Power Tape.
Next I wanted the look of texture, so I lined a piece of kraft paper with E-Z Dots® Repositionable Refillable adhesive, then added Stampendous Golden Sand embossing powder, and heated it.
I layered black cardstock, then a piece of burlap for texture. Crafty Power Tape works great with burlap! Creative Photo Corners (Black and Ivory) in the corners of the cardstock make a little frame for the main image.
I stamped the Stampendous Cling Damask Pumpkins stamp twice. On one image I colored the center pumpkin and the outlines of the other two. On the second image I colored the outside pumpkins, then fussy cut them. They were layered on top of the first image with 3D Foam Squares White Small. I added the pumpkin image over the burlap with more 3D Foam Squares. I wrapped a ribbon and tied a bow, and then secured it with Adhesive Dots Medium.
We’re hopping all week, so please come back each day for new posts!
Thanks for your comments!
I used these supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Crafty Power Tape, E-Z Dots® Repositionable Refillable, Adhesive Dots Medium, Black Photo Corners, Ivory Photo Corners, 3D Foam Squares White Small
- Stampendous: Cling Damask Pumpkins, Encrusted Jewel Bronze Kit
- Basic Grey: Inventory patterned paper
- IMAGINE/Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Copic Markers: YR00, 02, 04, 09, E29, 99, 33
- The Ribbon Boutique: item 4890005 checkered ribbon
- Black, kraft, white cardstock, burlap