Hey there! So happy to be here today to show you a super easy and fun Christmas card that can be made in mere minutes! So let’s go!
1. Make your card from cardstock.
2. I added dimension to this card by adding black Crafty Foam Tape to the back of the patterned paper.
3. Adhere your metallic twine before adhering the patterned paper to card. Then adhere to card.
4. Using 3D Foam Squares in black, adhere the cardstock sticker sentiment to the card.
5. Taking Small Dodz™ cut them in fourths and use them to adhere sequins to the card.
6. Tie your metallic twine in a bow and adhere with Small Dodz™ to finish it off.
Thanks for visiting today, comment here to enter to win a prize package of Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L® products, then visit Simple Stories’ blog too, for their projects and giveaway!
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper and cardstock sticker: Simple Stories December Documented