Sharing a trendy but super quick Hexagon design birthday card today! Hey there, Ashley here to show you how to make a birthday card when you’re short on time.
Making of a Hexagon Birthday Card
1. Emboss a card with an embossing folder.
2. Using watermark ink to stamp a birthday sentiment. Pour embossing powder over it and tap off excess. With your heating tool, melt the powder.
3. Using the E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine Adhesive, adhere the strip of vellum to the card.
4. For a little dimension and interest, adhere hexagon die cut with 3D Foam Squares White Regular.
5. Using Adhesive Dots Small, cut them in fourths and adhere sequins to the card.
There you have it!! Hope you enjoyed this fun card!
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine Adhesive
Adhesive Dots Small
3D Foam Squares White Regular
Cardstock: Recollections; Clear Stamp: Simon Says Stamp; Watermark Ink: Versamark by Tsukineko; Embossing Powder: Zing in Grapefruit by American Crafts; Electronic Cutting Machine; Sequins: Avery Elle and Cartwright’s
See other projects using E-Z Runner Permanent Fine and vellum by clicking the image or text.
By Amante del Papel March 10, 2014 - 3:46 pm
By Deborah S March 11, 2014 - 6:48 pm
I love hexagons and this card is so pretty I love that you did the greeting on vellum great job!