Happy New Year and Welcome to the 2015 Seasons Givings Blog Hop!
We’ve gathered top designers and manufacturers to share creativity, projects and a whole bunch of prizes! Each and every blog has a prize, so be sure to visit and enter on each blog!
We are thrilled to kick off this blog hop! It’s Beth here, and I think this card says it all – You Are So Awesome!
We, the manufacturers, designers and independent bloggers, would not be here without you, and each other. We truly have a niche of cooperation and sharing in this, our little corner of the craft industry. And we want to share some with you!
For this card, I stamped the message, die cut and embossed, then sanded the detail on the layers. I adhered them with 3D Foam Squares for dimension – I used black so that they blended in between the layers. I added the Black Creative Photo Corners to frame in the card, I love how that looks, and it’s so easy!
Finally, I added more color with the 3D Foam Pennants, which are covered in red glitter and Gold Pigment Powder, with 3D Foam Stars too! I simply add the stars to the top of the embellished pennants. (It’s so easy to use the 3D Foam Shapes – check out all the designs available!) I tucked a bit of twine behind them and knotted it.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Pennants, 3D Foam Stars, Creative Photo Corners Black, 3D Foam Squares Black Regular, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable
- A Jillian Vance Design: Big and Bold stamp set, Polka Dot Square die set
- Simple Stories: 24/Seven paper pack
- Clearsnap: Mix’d Media Inkx
- Cardstock, Bakers Twine, red glitter, gold pigment powder
Thanks for visiting!