Happy New Year! It’s Christine, today I have a tutorial for a chevron design on this Friends Forever Tag. A New Year tends to make you reflective and I’ve certainly had a year where I’ve needed my friends. It’s nice to tell them occasionally how much you value them and for my best friend a handmade tag on a gift is perfect!
Creating the Chevron Design
First of all I selected a kraft tag and using MyStik® Permanent Strips I cut and adhered a piece of patterned paper to the front.
I then mounted this onto a strip of black card and positioned it towards the base of my tag.
For the finishing touches I added Sprigs die cut and Bitty Blossoms flower and the sentiment is affixed with 3D Foam Squares White Regular.
Another close up picture, alternating the color of the Creative Photo Corners looks so effective.
Thank you for stopping by today and Happy New Year.
- Creative Time: 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: MyStik® Permanent Strips, Creative Photo Corners Black, Creative Photo Corners White, 3D Foam Squares White Regular
- Canvas Corp Black and White Fresh Words – Paper
- Spellbinders® dies: Sprigs, Bitty Blossoms
- Anna Griffin – sentiment embellishment
- Ribbon, black, white and pink cardstock