Welcome to the Fancy Pants Designs Feature Week!
Make sure you visit every day this week to see the designers use Fancy Pants Designs product along with Scrapbook Adhesives By 3L®. At the end of the week we will be giving away a great adhesive package, so be sure to leave a comment in the raffle copter.
Instructions for the card:
1. Cut/score cardstock.
2. Adhere Fancy Pants Designs Office Suite pattern paper to the card base using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner Permanent Strips Refillable.
3. Tie ribbon.
4. Using diecuts from the Office Suite line, adhere a few diecuts from the Ephemera Pack to the card using 3D Foam Squares (white, small). For more dimension add a few layers of foam squares to each diecut.
5. Adhere pink buttons to the card using Dodz™ Small.
6. Apply some E-Z Dots Mini Repositionable adhesive to different parts of the card, then sprinkle glitter over the adhesive, tap off the excess.
Instructions for the Cupcake wrapper and topper:
1. Using a cupcake wrapper die, diecut Fancy Pants Designs Office Suite pattern paper.
2. Add a little bit of E-Z Runner Permanent Strips to the ends to secure the wrapper.
3. Diecut pattern paper using a circle stitched die.
4. Adhere the diecut to the sucker stick usingDodz Small.
5. Using a scrap piece of pattern paper, trim the edges and adhere to the circle using 3D Foam Squares (white, small)
6. Add glitter to the center of a Office Suite flower diecut, using E-Z Dots Mini Repositionable adhesive. Apply diecut to the topper using 3d foam squares.
pink satin ribbon