Latisha here with you today, showing you a fun way to showcase your designer foam shapes on a project.
1. Watercolor using ink pads onto watercolor paper.
2. Using the same ink, stamp sentiment.
3. Diecut the sentiment using an oval die.
4. Adhere the oval to the card base using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l 3D Foam Squares (white, small)
5. Adhere strip of pattern paper to the card front using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable runner.
6. Apply Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Stars to the card.
7. Apply foil to the stars.
8. Adhere twine to the card using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Dodz Small.
Clearsnap red foil
Lawn Fawn stamps & dies
Lawn Fawn pattern paper
Lawn Fawn ink and twine
When using foils with your adhesives, you want the foil color to be facing you, and the silver backing to be facing the adhesive.