Hello, it’s Beth today, with another tag project. This one is quick and easy, I hope you’ll give it a try.
First I have to thank AJ Otto – I was inspired by her Thanks So Much card.
I used Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/2″ on a manila tag. I marked 1″ in pencil then set the tape diagonally across the tag. Be sure to go light on the pencil and erase before removing the liner.
Next I removed one liner at a time, and added Pigment Powder across the adhesive with my finger. Note that you can use glitter, embossing powder, flock with the adhesives!
For the rest of the card I trimmed cardstock and patterned paper to the size of the tag, then stamped onto pre-printed paper and added a button. I pulled Lace Ribbon through the top of the tag and added Black Creative Photo Corners to complete the look.
Thanks for visiting!
Supplies I Used:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Squares, Creative Photo Corners Black
- Home and Hobby: Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/2″
- Clearsnap: Colorbox -Black Ink
- A Jillian Vance Design: Charming Photos Stamp Set
- Jillibean Soup: Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup Collection – Sew Cool paper, Mix the Media Red Ephemera
- Misc: tag, twine
By MargieH August 18, 2015 - 3:03 pm
Love this idea – need to give this a try 🙂