Hello Blog Readers! It’s Angela today sharing a tutorial for creating this fabulous background using Lace Ribbons!
1. Weave 1 inch wide lace ribbon into a rectangle slightly larger than the desired background:
2. Spray with pigmented mists (I used yellow, orange and red).
3. Place a second piece of watercolor paper on top of the lace and press together to get the first impression:
4. Repeat to get a second impression:
5. Trim background to size and mount to orange card base with Creative Photo Corners Gold
6. Using 3D Foam Squares White, Small, attach the gold chipboard sentiment to the card base:
And you’re done!
Thanks for checking in today!
Other supplies used: Ranger watercolor paper, Tattered Angels and Clearsnap mists, American Crafts chipboard sentiment, Bazzill Basics Paper card stock, Lace Ribbon