Hello Blog Readers! It’s Angela today sharing a tutorial for creating this fabulous background using Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Lace Ribbons!
1. Weave the lace ribbon into a rectangle slightly larger than the desired background:
2. Spray with pigmented mists (I used yellow, orange and red).
3. Place a second piece of watercolor paper on top of the lace and press together to get the first impression:
4. Repeat to get a second impression:
5. Trim background to size and mount to orange card base with Creative Photo Corners – Gold
6. Using 3D Foam Squares – White, Small, attach the gold chipboard sentiment to the card base:
And you’re done!
Thanks for checking in today!
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® supplies used: 3D Foam Squares – White, Small, Creative Photo Corners – Gold, Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Lace Ribbons
Other supplies used: Ranger watercolor paper, Tattered Angels and Clearsnap mists, American Crafts chipboard sentiment, Bazzill Basics Paper card stock