Today I want to show you again a mixed media card “Be Happy” with awesome Pigment Powders.
Here is how I created this card.
1. I used a watercolor paper and the high pigment powder in Blue, Gold and Silver colors.
I used the Pigment Powders dissolved in water and rubbed with a brush.
These are the three different colors on my background. I cut out the background into stripes and adhered it onto my card with the E-Z Dots® Permanent.
2. I created a little flower by using canvas ribbons, lace ribbons, die cut flowers, and a piece of organza and burlap ribbons. I used the Dodz Adhesive Dots Medium to adhere it together.
3. From threads of canvas ribbons and twine I created this little loop.
4. I used the Adhesive Dots Medium to adhere it onto my card.
5. I used the Adhesive Dots Medium to adhere the flower onto my card.
6. I made some little branches by using a paper punch and adhered them with the E-Z Dots® Permanent.
7. The heart is also a die cut and I used a 3D Foam Squares White Mix to adhere it.
8. Also this little butterfly is painted by using the gold pigment powder and adhered with a 3D Foam Squares White Mix.
9. For the finishing touches I used die cut alpha letters.
I wish you a nice creative day and want to show you also my projects I made for the CHA 2016 by using different products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® .
Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
- Pigment Powder Blue
- Pigment Powder Silver
- Pigment Powder Gold
- Twine – blue
- Canvas Ribbons
- Lace Ribbons
- Texture Ribbons
- Die Cut machine
- Heart Die, Flower Die
- Paper Punch Butterfly and branch
- Watercolor Paper