Excited to share with you another component of my Gold Feather ensemble that was displayed at the CHA (Craft & Hobby Assoc.) Mega Trade Show. You may remember my altered tin in January.
- Emboss 4 x 5.25″ white cardstock with embossing folder to create a card panel.
- Mix a pinch of Pigment Powder Gold into a water mister and shake well.
- Mist on top enough to cause to drip and blot dry with paper towel. Mist at the bottom for color and blot dry. Set aside to dry.
- Die-cut thank you sentiment with gold mirror cardstock. Die-cut two feathers: one in old text paper & other in burlap paper.
- Mix Pigment Powder Gold with Glass Bead Glitter Gel to tint gel.
- With foam brush, paint the top half of old text feather die cut. Set aside to dry.
- Add Tissue Tape in Oak across the bottom of misted card panel.
- Add Feather die cuts and “thank you” sentiment with Adhesives Sheets 4×6″.
- Tie Twine at Feather stems. Add sequins with Dodz™ Mini. Adhere the card panel with E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser.
- Add Creative Photo Corners Gold as accents and it’s ready to send!
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend,
• Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser, Dodz™ Mini, Adhesive Sheets 4×6″ and Creative Photo Corners Gold
• Dies: Spellbinders® Creative Arts (Bird of a Feather Contour™ Steel Rule Die and Celebrations Dies)
• Card Base and White Cardstock: Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock®
• Gold Mirror Cardstock: WorldWin Papers
• Gel Medium: Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® (Glass Bead Glitter Gel)
• Old Text Page; Burlap Paper; Sequins
See my Altered Tin Tutorial