Excited to share with you another component of my Gold Feather ensemble that was displayed at the CHA (Craft & Hobby Assoc.) Mega Trade Show. You may remember my altered tin covered in Tissue Tape from Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® line in January.
- Emboss 4 x 5.25″ white cardstock with embossing folder to create a card panel.
- Mix a pinch of Pigment Powder Gold into a water mister and shake well.
- Mist on top enough to cause to drip and blot dry with paper towel. Mist at the bottom for color and blot dry. Set aside to dry.
- Die-cut thank you sentiment with gold mirror cardstock. Die-cut two feathers: one in old text paper & other in burlap paper.
- Mix Pigment Powder Gold with Glass Bead Glitter Gel to tint gel.
- With foam brush, paint the top half of old text feather die cut. Set aside to dry.
- Add Tissue Tape in Oak across the bottom of misted card panel.
- Add Feather die cuts and “thank you” sentiment with Adhesives Sheets 4×6″.
- Tie Twine at Feathers’ stems. Add sequins with Dodz™ Mini. Adhere the card panel with E-Z Runner® Permanent Refillable Dispenser.
- Add Creative Photo Corners Gold as accents and it’s ready to send!
If this trendy GOLD is your color, click Pigment Powder Gold Inspiration for more creative ideas!
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend,
• Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Runner® Permanent Refillable Dispenser, Dodz™ Mini, Adhesive Sheets 4×6″ and Creative Photo Corners Gold
• Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Pigment Powder Gold, Girlie Grunge Twine (Natural) and Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape Ash and Oak
• Dies: Spellbinders® Creative Arts (Bird of a Feather Contour™ Steel Rule Die and Celebrations Dies)
• Card Base and White Cardstock: Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock®
• Gold Mirror Cardstock: WorldWin Papers
• Gel Medium: Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® (Glass Bead Glitter Gel)
• Old Text Page; Burlap Paper; Sequins