I started with an inexpensive frame and removed the glass and back of the frame. I then lined the outer edges with E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser.
I then covered the frame with pattern paper.
Next, I cut four narrow strips to place around the inner and outer edges of both frames. I adhered each strip using Extreme Double Sided Tape 1/4″.
Here are a few close-ups:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Dual Tip Glue Pen
- Extreme Double Sided Tape 1/4″
- E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser
- Crafty Foam Tape White
- Authentique Paper, Utopia
- Prima Marketing – flowers
- Flying Unicorn – adornments
- Fun Stampers Journey – twine
- Petaloo, Fancy Trims – burlap
- Tim Holtz – distress ink
- 13 Arts – matte white paint
Thanks for joining me today!