Hello, Latisha here with you today, sharing a bright & fun unicorn card. I recently colored a bunch of unicorns from this particular stamp set, so assembling this card was actually very fast. Its nice to have already colored images on hand, for when you need to make a card fast! I love unicorns, and I love this sentiment.
- Adhere die cut panel to the card base using MyStik® Permanent Strips.
- Adhere pink pattern paper to the front.
- Die cut tag using white card stock. Adhere using Thin 3D Foam Squares (white, regular).
- Adhere the unicorn die cut using Crafty Foam Tape White.
- Add twine to the top of the card.
- Adhere the sequins to the card using Adhesive Dots Mini.
Others: Yellow and White card stock; Fancy Pants Designs pattern paper; Sequins; Twine; Lawn Fawn die cuts; MFT stamps and dies